01 January, 2009

A Happy New Year

A Happy New Year! My family and I celebrated the New Year in our new house. This year is lucky year for us. I was New Year's decoration on the entrance and the main table. These are very beautiful.
Today we went to my family home. My children got as a New Year's gift from grandfather, grandmother and my sister. I give my father, mother, niece and nephew.  
Today I went to the Batten Burden with a niece. The Batten Burden is hot spring center. We had took a body massage after took a bath. We had felt relaxed. We like taking the body massage. But it is expensive for us. 
When I got home my husband and my daughter go to slept and the TV still on. My son was watching the TV. After that my nephew came to our home. Then he took a bath with my son and my daughter. He couldn't say good-bye. So he is still in my home. My nephew name is Keigo. We call him to "Kei." Kei is very sweet boy. He is five years old. He likes my son and my daughter. He is very shy. 
Shu-chan, Kei and Koko-chan got in bed. I seem they were happy. So I think look like triplets and happy day by Kei. Thank you for your sweet face.
(228/10,929) 

No comments: