13 January, 2009

Movie Review 2-6 MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE



I watched the Mission Impossible with my husband at night on 4th January. I dislike the action movies but my husband likes it. And I don’t like killed scenes. They have guns. They are a lot of destroy and be crash. I thought this movie need much money. The cost of production is very big. Ethan Hunt is Tom Cruise. I don’t like him.
The story is simple. The spy organization was IMF of the Unites States. The team that leader is Jim Phelps. Jim’s plan was failure. Ethan Hunt has been killed one after another. But Jim’s wife and Jim survived. Jim’s wife name is Clare Phelps.
It’s made to hear that it was a purpose to search out the informer expected. Ethan met Max. Jim thought I’m sure there’s someone behind all this. That is the Kittridge. Ethan thinks so, too. But Ethan didn’t believe it and Franz Kriger. Franz Kriger is Jean Reno. He is very cool. Ethan believes Luther Stickell.
Ethan survived and to dispel the doubt with Claire Phelps, Franz Kriger and Luther Stickell. They steal in to the IMF. They get to the spy’s list. Ethan wants to trade to another spy from Max.
Ethan met Jim in the train. The train is very fast. Jim and Ethan took up arms on the train. On the train was heavy wind. In the sky Franz drive a helicopter. He drive technique is good.
They were into a tunnel. The helicopter was crushed. Then Jim and Franz were died. Ethan wants to become free and not spy. In the plane he was given a mission. So it does continue.

(281/12,182)

No comments: